Do you create amazing web apps and websites? Are you interested in joining an agency team that has a ton of fun while working together to create custom software for a wide range of awesome clients?
If you’re standing on your sofa screaming “yes!” —- we’re looking for you!
ABOUT GRAVITY JACK
Gravity Jack is a full-service, creative digital agency with one, client-minded mission: Creating The Future Experience™. Specializing in mobile apps, augmented reality, virtual reality, 360º video and more, Gravity Jack helps some of the world’s most innovative brands and government agencies create a world where technology and the human experience intersect seamlessly.
Selected by Entrepreneur Magazine as a ‘Best Entrepreneurial Company in America 2015’ and as an iMedia Awards finalist for ‘Small Agency of the Year,’ and ‘Best Agency for Mobile’, Gravity Jack is one of the premier digital agencies in the world. Gravity Jack has partnered with clients across the globe and, for the last three years, has held the respected title of ‘Preferred Developer’ by Qualcomm® Vuforia™.
Accolades aside, the primary differentiator of Gravity Jack is our team. Gravity Jack is not a massive, red tape agency. We are an agile, intimate team of 27 professionals, with a genuine passion for what we do every day.
The perfect fit will be experienced in most or all the following capabilities, as well as up-to-date with current design “best practices”:
- Git (Github, Bitbucket)
- JS Frameworks and Libraries (AngularJS, Ember, jQuery, Knockout, ReactJS, etc.)
- Bootstrap or other front end frameworks
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS, etc.)
- Build tools (Gulp, Grunt, etc.)
- Testing frameworks (Mocha, Karma, Protractor, etc.)
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Backend as a Service (BaaS)
- Node.js & Express
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Agile SCRUM & KANBAN Methodology
At Gravity Jack, we take pride in our diverse, relaxed and fun culture. While it hardly feels like work, when we’re at the office, we’re providing projects to clients like Kraft Heinz Company, Ford Motor Company, The U.S. Department of Defense, Oscar Mayer, Live Nation, Maroon 5, Fisher-Price, TaylorMade Golf and more!
In addition to an awesome career opportunity, with exponential room for growth, our full-time positions offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-matched retirement plans
- Paid time off & holidays
- A great, open work environment
- A whole kitchen full of snacks and beverages
- The ability to have direct impact on major brands