TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of Gravity Jack services, including but not limited to, the Gravity Jack website (GravityJack.com), Adroit website (adroitAR.com), the use of any proprietary software or other software making use of Gravity Jack proprietary technology, including the use of the Adroit mobile application, and any information, text, graphics, images or other materials appearing on the Services (the “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. By accessing and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Gravity Jack, Inc. (“Gravity Jack”).
USE OF THE SERVICE
Adroit is a mobile and online platform that provides users with the ability to create, explore and share information using augmented reality through the Gravity Jack, Adroit online services (the “Site”) and the Adroit mobile application (the “Application”) (collectively the “Services”). These Services may change from time to time without prior notice to you and we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on access and use of the Services at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
LICENSE TO THE SERVICE
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, Gravity Jack grants you a non-exclusive and non- transferable single user license to download and install one (1) copy of the Application to your mobile device, and to access and use the Services, solely for your own personal use. You may not: (i) copy, modify or distribute the Application for any purpose; (ii) transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the Services to any third party; (iii) decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Services; (iv) make the functionality of the Services available to multiple users through any means; or (v) use the Services in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement.
In order to access, use or receive certain Services, you may need to register and create an account (“Account”) or login with a federated service such as Facebook Connect. In creating an Account or logging into the services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. When creating an Account, you may be required to provide certain personal information about yourself and establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about your Account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password that you use for your Account and for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. Gravity Jack is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. In order to provide you with certain Services, you have the option of providing Gravity Jack with your username/login and password to various social networking and online sites and accounts that you wish to link with your Account. If you decide to share your usernames and login credentials to these other accounts, you grant Gravity Jack permission to log in on your behalf and access these accounts solely to the extent necessary to provide these Services. Gravity Jack will otherwise keep your password confidential. You are still responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and account(s) and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username(s) or account(s).
The use of the Services and Applications are currently made available to users free of charge; however, Gravity Jack reserves the right to charge a fee for using the Services at any time. Gravity Jack may begin charging a fee for your continued access to the Services at any time with 15 days prior notice to you.
CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
You are responsible for any Content that you post, upload and otherwise submit to the Services. By submitting Content to Gravity Jack, you hereby grant Gravity Jack a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty- free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Services and Gravity Jack’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
In connection with Content, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that violates a third party’s proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, or that otherwise violates any applicable law; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Gravity Jack or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements; or (v) impersonate another person. Gravity Jack does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Gravity Jack expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any Content. Gravity Jack reserves the right to decide whether Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Gravity Jack may remove such Content and/or terminate your access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting, publishing or otherwise making available Content or other materials that are believed to violate these
It is the policy of Gravity Jack to terminate your access to the Services if you infringe the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to Gravity Jack by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You may contact our Copyright Agent at email@example.com
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Services may also contain links to third party websites, resources and services provided by third parties. Gravity Jack is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such services; or (ii) the information, products, or services available on or through such third parties. The availability of such third party services does not imply any endorsement by Gravity Jack. You are responsible for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any third party services.
The Services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treatises and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. In addition, without limitation, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Services: (i) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit (a) any Content to which you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit and display (including any Content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the Content) or (b) any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity); (ii) attempt to access or search the Services or download content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Gravity Jack or other generally available third party web browsers; (iii) access, tamper with, or use non- public areas of the Services, Gravity Jack’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Gravity Jack’s providers; (iv) gather and use information, such as other users’ names, real names, email addresses, available through the Services to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or other form of solicitation; (v) use the Services for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not by these Terms; (vi) violate any applicable law or regulation; or (vii) encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above and/or involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate the Terms. You acknowledge that Gravity Jack has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Services but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services to ensure your compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Gravity Jack and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding Gravity Jack or the Services (“Feedback”) will be the sole and exclusive property of Gravity Jack and you hereby irrevocably assign to Gravity Jack all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback.
If you breach any of these Terms, Gravity Jack will have the right to suspend, disable or terminate your access to or use of the Services, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Gravity Jack will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your access or use of the Services. Any suspension or termination will not affect your obligations to Gravity Jack under these Terms (including, without limitation, ownership, confidentiality, indemnification and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension or termination.
Your use of the Services is at your sole discretion and risk. Gravity Jack will not be responsible for any harm to your computer or mobile device, loss of data or other harm that results from your use of the Services. Gravity Jack does not make any warranties: (i) regarding the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Services; or (ii) that the Services will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
The Services, and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind. GRAVITY JACK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Gravity Jack, will create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Gravity Jack, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services or your violation of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRAVITY JACK AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; (iv) ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND (v) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT GRAVITY JACK HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact our Terms of Service Manager at info@GravityJack.com, or by post mail at Gravity Jack, 157 S Howard St, Suite 605, Spokane, WA 99201
Gravity Jack Terms of Service & Privacy Notice effective December 15, 2011
Gravity Jack Terms of Service & Privacy Notice last modified on June 1, 2018
Gravity Jack, Inc. (“Gravity Jack“) values the privacy of our customers (collectively or individually, “Users“) who use the mobile applications, www.GravityJack.com Web site, technology operating off of Gravity Jack’s Adroit SDK, and other web sites, online services, or content (e.g., widgets, feeds, and applications) owned or operated by Gravity Jack (collectively, the “Gravity Jack Services“).
This Privacy Notice governs the Gravity Jack Services, and details important information about the use and disclosure of User information collected through the Gravity Jack Services. Gravity Jack provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use the Gravity Jack Services.
This Privacy Notice is incorporated into and is subject to the Gravity Jack Terms of Service. Your use of the Gravity Jack Services and any personal information you provide on the Gravity Jack Services remains subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENTS:
- Unlimited Data and messaging plans are recommended for the Gravity Jack Services. For some services, Gravity Jack may, either currently or in the future, require the use of SMS text messages. Standard data and messaging charges and taxes from your carrier apply.
- Gravity Jack collects, maintains, uses, and displays your personal data and the geographic location of your mobile device (we call this location fix of your device “location information” or “geo-location”) to provide the Gravity Jack Services.
- By using the Gravity Jack Services, you have consented to: (1) the use of your device’s location to provide Gravity Jack’s services including relevant advertisements, and the display of that location information to your Gravity Jack (including any related or tethered social media network) friends and within your geo-tagged messages and content; (2) in very rare cases, if any, receive text messages and emails; and (3) pay carrier data, messaging, and other fees resulting from Gravity Jack usage.
- The Gravity Jack Services default privacy settings are set for the way that most Users use the services: we save your password for the mobile applications, your mobile device’s geo-location is updated automatically, and that location information may be displayed to your Gravity Jack friends even when Gravity Jack services are not open and running on your device. Changing these settings is easy – depending on the service, just update custom ‘Settings’ on any Gravity Jack mobile applications or manage your preferences via the GravityJack.com and/or QAR.cc Web site.
- Please note that any personal information you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be read, collected, and used by others and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Gravity Jack is not responsible for the information that you choose to disclose publicly on or through the Gravity Jack Services.
THE INFORMATION Gravity Jack COLLECTS:
- “REGISTRATION INFORMATION”: You may willingly provide certain personally-identifiable information (such as mobile phone number, wireless carrier / operator, your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, password, etc.) when subscribing to the Gravity Jack Services.
- “PROFILE INFORMATION”: When using the Gravity Jack Services you provide certain other personal information and content, from either your activities while using the services, or via your linked social media profile/profiles – such as event times and locations, interests and hobbies, age, gender, sexual orientation, relationship status, and favorite places for breakfast, drinks, dancing, outdoor activities, etc. – that will be publicly displayed to other Users and on third-party sites and services (for example, when using the Gravity Jack Services to publish updates to Twitter, Facebook, etc.) in accordance with your privacy settings.
- “LOCATION INFORMATION”: To provide the Gravity Jack Services, we derive location information from your wireless carrier, certain third-party service providers, or directly from the mobile device that you used to register. This location tracking of your mobile device may occur even when the Gravity Jack mobile applications are not actively open and running in the foreground, but your location is displayed and shared with others only in accordance with your privacy settings.
- “COOKIES, PERSISTENT FILE INFORMATION”: When you use the Gravity Jack Services, we may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. Gravity Jack may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your web browser and may be used by us during your subsequent visits to the Gravity Jack Web site. Persistent cookies set by the Gravity Jack Web site can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
- “LOG FILE INFORMATION”: When you use the Gravity Jack Services, our servers automatically record certain information about your usage. These server logs may include information such as a mobile device identification number and device identifier, web requests, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, search terms, ratings, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, features used in the Gravity Jack mobile applications, the number of messages and friend requests related to your profile, the amount of time spent on particular screens, the dates and times of your requests, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
THE WAY Gravity Jack USES INFORMATION:
- Gravity Jack uses your personally identifiable, registration, tethered social media profiles, and location information to operate, maintain, and provide to you and other Users all of the features and functionality of the Gravity Jack Services.
- To provide the basic functionality of the Gravity Jack Services – such as content dependent on and provided specifically based on your location – Gravity Jack maintains for its use only each User’s most recent location fix. If Users choose to “geo-tag” certain content or data with location information, then Gravity Jack maintains these geo-tags for so long as the applicable content remains on Gravity Jack’s systems.
- Gravity Jack uses your personally identifiable, location, and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous log file information) to track and analyze User preferences and trends in order to improve the quality and design of the Gravity Jack Services and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services.
- Gravity Jack uses a third-party data source to verify that your mobile phone number is on a wireless provider supported by Gravity Jack. If you have a supported mobile phone number and device, Gravity Jack may currently, or in the future need to send a text message to your phone in order to verify your custody of that handset. If your carrier or handset is not supported, then Gravity Jack may store your mobile phone number and reserves the right to send a one-time text message to you when the Gravity Jack Service does become available on your wireless provider or handset.
- Gravity Jack uses your email address or mobile number from time-to-time to send you messages from Gravity Jack such as privacy or security related notices, notifying you of major Gravity Jack Services updates, or for other customer service purposes
- Gravity Jack may use your personally identifiable, registration, profile, and location information to serve and personalize in-service advertisements specifically tailored to you and your interests
WHEN Gravity Jack DISCLOSES INFORMATION:
- Gravity Jack discloses some personally identifiable, registration, profile, or location information to subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other businesses or persons to: (a) provide certain features; (b) serve relevant advertisements in support of the Gravity Jack Services; (c) provide analytical and/or demographic information for the purpose of assessing effectiveness and usage of augmented reality content; and (d) process such information for us, on our behalf. For example, we may disclose information to wireless carrier partners for the purpose of revenue recognition, or we may disclose certain information in order to provide mapping, points-of-interest, local content, or navigation features. We require that these parties agree to process such information in compliance with this Privacy Notice and use appropriate confidentiality and security measures, and we use reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information.
- Gravity Jack reserves the right to disclose aggregate, anonymous log file and usage information in reports to interested third parties to assist those parties in understanding the usage patterns and performance results of certain advertisements, content, services, promotions, or features. For example, we may provide aggregate-level reports to an advertising partner for the purpose of showing delivery and performance statistics of a specific advertising campaign.
- Gravity Jack may release personally identifiable, registration, profile, or location information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
- Gravity Jack also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable, registration, profile, or location information that Gravity Jack believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: enforce our Terms of Service; take precautions against liability; protect Users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; assist government enforcement agencies; protect the security or integrity of the Gravity Jack Services; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Gravity Jack, Users, or others.
YOUR CHOICES: You may update, correct, or delete your privacy settings and profile information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, for all related accounts, at all times.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY: Gravity Jack uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that Gravity Jack receives on your behalf to operate the Gravity Jack Services or that you transmit to Gravity Jack and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Gravity Jack learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Gravity Jack may post a notice on the Gravity Jack Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Gravity Jack does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Gravity Jack Services from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of Gravity Jack Services is directed to persons under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE Gravity Jack SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If Gravity Jack learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on the Gravity Jack Services without verifiable parental consent, then Gravity Jack will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained a Gravity Jack Services account, then you may alert Gravity Jack at privacy@GravityJack.com and request that Gravity Jack delete that child’s personal information from our systems.
Parents, the following are some resources that may help you in understanding and guiding your children’s access to the Internet. While Gravity Jack does not endorse these sites or products, we provide the following information as a public service to our Users.
- OnGuard Online (maintained by Federal Trade Commission) https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/privacy-identity-online-security
- ConnectSafely.org: http://www.connectsafely.org
- SafeKids.com: http://safekids.com
- NetFamilyNews.org: http://www.netfamilynews.org
- WebWiseKids.org: http://www.webwisekids.org
- CyberBully.org: http://www.cyberbully.org
- GetNetWise.org: http://getnetwise.org
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS: The Gravity Jack Services are hosted in the United States and are intended for United States visitors. If you are using the Gravity Jack Services from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
These companies may compile information about the sites or services visited when seeing advertisements and determine which advertisements are clicked. Gravity Jack does not access or have control of the cookies that may be placed by third-party advertisers or ad networks. Likewise, third party advertisers and ad networks, not directly partnered with Gravity Jack, do not have access to your personal information stored with Gravity Jack unless you choose to share it with them. This Privacy Notice does not cover the use of tracking technologies or personal data by any such third-party advertisers or ad networks.
Gravity Jack utilizes Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third Party vendors, including Google, show Gravity Jack advertisements on sites across the internet. Gravity Jack and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website. In addition, Gravity Jack and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how Gravity Jack ad impressions, other uses of ad services are related to visits to the Gravity Jack websites.
IN THE EVENT OF MERGER, SALE, OR BANKRUPTCY: In the event that Gravity Jack is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control so that the Gravity Jack Services can continue operations. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE: This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by the “last modified” notice below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received that personal information. Your continued use of the Gravity Jack Services constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions. If we decide to change our privacy policies, then we will post those changes to this Privacy Notice, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of personal information you have provided to us, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information. If we make such material changes to this policy, then we will notify you here in this Privacy Notice, by email, or by means of a notice on the Gravity Jack Services home page.
EFFECTIVE DATE, DATE LAST MODIFIED:
Gravity Jack Terms of Service & Privacy Notice effective as of August 1, 2009
Gravity Jack Terms of Service & Privacy Notice last modified on January 30, 2017
This privacy statement covers the Gravity Jack Services. Because Gravity Jack wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices fully, at all times.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact our Privacy Manager at privacy@GravityJack.com, or by post mail at Gravity Jack, 157 S. Howard St, Suite 605, Spokane, WA 99201